The Poster display will be mounted close to the Conference hall and refreshment areas.
- Posters will be numbered; ask for your number at the registration desk.
- Poster should be in portrait orientation and not larger than 70 by 100 cm.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 1 to 2 m.
- The minimum type size should be 1 cm (body 26+).
- Please arrange your poster in sections: i.e. introduction, methods, results, conclusions.
- Avoid giving too much information in your poster: remember we all tend to skip posters with too much text.
- Graphical presentation of the data is better.
- Posters should be hung up by the author, according to the given poster number.
- Please provide a picture of the presenting author in one of the upper corners of the poster.
- Pins will be provided.
Power Point Sample
ISAFG 2015 Logo